Residential Advocate-Flexible Part Time
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center in Ashland, Ohio is seeking caring and dependable interested in becoming a part-time Residential Advocate for their Rape Crisis Domestic Violence Safe Haven (a residential shelter for persons fleeing domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, and stalking).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently on the weekends and holidays
- Answer hot-line calls
- Ensure safety of residents by monitoring shelter activity using cameras and alarm system
- Support survivors
- Document services using electronic system, Osnium
- Intake new residents, as needed
- Hours are flexible and Residential Advocates are not required to work every weekend/holiday
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- We will provide substantial training, so that you feel confident and comfortable in this role, before working independently
- $13.50 per hour (Double time on holidays)
- Must pass a drug test and background check
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.