Case Manager-2nd Shift
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center is seeking to fill a full time, 2nd Shift Case Manager Position for the Safe Haven Domestic Violence Shelter. The Case Manager is responsible for providing trauma-informed case management to individuals and their families who are in shelter. This position also provides intake assessments and emergency crisis intervention services to survivors of domestic violence, intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and stalking at the hospital, in shelter, or by phone. This position will provide trauma informed supportive services to residents of the Safe Haven shelter and callers over the 24-hour crisis hotline. This positions requires knowledge of domestic violence and sexual assault interventions/preventions. Work hours are Monday –Friday 4 pm to 12 am. High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or a related field preferred. Will accept some college and experience in domestic violence in lieu of Bachelor’s degree. Must have the ability to relate to a wide variety of people from different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds and age levels as an advocate. Must have good time-management and organizational skills and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must pass background and driving record checks and drug test.
What makes Appleseed a great place to work?
- Here are some responses from our very own employees:
- Staff work to make the agency a positive, progressive, and supportive environment. Personally and professionally, we put our best foot forward for our clients and for each other
- Our staff are amazing. Flexibility with our schedules. Family environment. Knowing we are doing something that makes a difference.
- The people and atmosphere
- Making a difference in other people’s lives and great coworkers! The ability to do what excites you as long as it helps other with mental health progress.
- The team approach to client care.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical /dental /vision/basic life insurance
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- 6 personal days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ retirement match
- In house pharmacy
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. BIPOC highly encouraged to apply. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.