How to Recognize an Unhealthy Relationship
Does your partner...
- Get jealous easily or accuse you of having an affair?
- Have abuse in family history?
- Throw objects at you or destroy your property?
- Make you account for every moment you are away?
- Restrain you?
- Ridicule you?
- Threaten to hurt you, your children or your pets?
- Manipulate you with lies or promises?
- Threaten to or force you to have sex?
- Make you feel you don’t have the right to say “no” or disagree?
- Isolate you from family, friends, work?
- Make all the decisions in the home for you?
- Have previous contact with the justice system?
- Control all the money?
- Have weapons?
- Experience behavior change with drugs/alcohol?